Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just a quick one today! I'm already late late late for a birthday party! We're all still in our jammies, its 2:30 and the party starts at 3PM. Hmmm...

Why am I on here? Gotta do what was in my head before I can move on! That's why!

Thank goodness my husband is not home! Oh the looks & condemnation!

So, here goes, two minutes to get this off my brain! lol!

My new plan for the week is a dinner menu/schedule. Many days I don't even think of dinner till 6 or 7PM! That just is not working. So, I was thinking of doing freezer meals, you know the ones you make ahead? That made me think that having a "plan" might help.

This is my rough sketch:

-Fish two nights a week (would love to do it three, but honestly am not even doing it twice a month right now, so twice a week would be amazing).

-Whole Chicken with side and veggies one night.

-Leftover Chicken in soup the next night.

-Some sort of Beef Roast with side an veggies one night.

-Leftover Beef in stew or soup the next (I make a MEAN soup!)

-Then the last night a frozen casserole from the freezer!

Today is Saturday. My goal is to implement this by next week. I'll let you know next Saturday how it goes!

Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment